These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls by Trisha Yearwood are one of my favorite things to make for parties and other gatherings. They’re easy, but they do take some time to make. Even so, it is totally worth it. You will have to click on the link above for the directions, but I did get the ingredients posted.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- 2/3 Cup Butter, Room Temperature
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips. (Regular chocolate chips work to)
- 12 Ounces Dark Chocolate Wafers or Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 Blocks Chocolate-Almond Bark
Here are some pictures I took.
I hope you guys like these!