Today I recovered a clipboard, and it went well, so I shall post about it. 😛
It was really easy, once I removed the paper that was previously covering it. First, I covered it with a piece of cardstock. It is a bit hard to see with the bad picture, but I did have to glue an extra sliver on the left side. However, I did not bother to do the very top.
Then I did the same on the back, though I covered the whole thing.
Next, I covered it in contact paper. I didn’t have a big enough piece, so I did have to piece it together a bit.
And some gold washitape on the bottom…
…and on the clip. I traced the shape on the tape, then cut it out and used Mod Podge to glue then on.
I hope you guys like it!
After reading through this post, I realized that I am writing a little more formally. I never use the word ‘shall.’ It’s because I’m reading a book set in the midevil times, and the more formal language is starting to make an impression! 😉